Communication From The Troop
Our troop's communication is mainly done via email distribution. If you want to join the group, there are 2 options.
- Request to join at a Troop Meeting or Committee Meeting.
- Submit a request through the below form
You MUST be a current member of Troop 220, or an approved troop friend, to gain access to the communications group. Alumni may stay in after they are no longer part of the troop should they wish to stay up-to-date on current events
How To Leave The Group
If you wish to leave the mailing list, then you can do so through a few methods:
- While signed into your gmail account, load the group's page. If your email is associated with multiple group, you will see all of them here. Find the Troop 220 group and select the 'leave group' button.
- Submit a request to the form above and we'll remove you manually.
- Open an email broadcast, and in the group signature is an unsubscribe link. Use it to leave the group.